Rating4/5 (from 1 ratings)4
1 cup almonds (ground)
Meat of 3 young coconuts
3 limes (peeled, chopped)
¼ cup sweetener (more or less depending on your taste)
½ cup coconut oil
1. Sprinkle ground almonds in the bottom of a pie plate, or make your favorite raw pie crust.
2. Blend coconut meat, avocados, sweetener, and enough coconut water to get it to blend.
3. Melt coconut oil (I usually put mine in a bowl in the dehydrator but you could also put the bowl in another bowl with hot water in it). Pour melted oil in blender while it’s running. Pour into pie crust.
4. Decorate with grated lime rind, mint leaves, etc.
5. Chill for a few hours. I put mine in the freezer for a bit to set the coconut oil.
Rawmumma's ThoughtsBy rawmumma
A smooth and creamy key lime-like pie.
Fatty, yes, but so worth it.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note
I began soaking raw almonds and raw cashews last week without water changes. Are they safe to eat?marcin - 22 hours 39 min ago
Skin repair?amelykruskal - 1 day 4 hours ago
Juicing PineappleClaireT - 1 day 15 hours ago
eyelashesharmonys - 2 days 1 hour ago
Eating just fruitTammiTrue - 4 days 18 hours ago