500 g raw oat groats
1 cup raw flaked coconut
5 dried apricots (chopped)
1/4 cup raisins
1/2 cup pecans, walnuts, or hazelnuts (chopped)
3 tablespoons raw agave nectar
Raw almond butter
1. Place the oat groats in a food processor and process until fine.
2. Transfer to a bowl. Add the coconut, fruit, and nuts and mix together.
3. Add a few tablespoons of almond butter and the agave nectar to the mixture. Mix until everything is just combined- not too moist. You may need to add more nut butter to get the right consistency.
4. Press the mix into a rectangular dish and refrigerate until hard.
5. Cut into squares and enjoy!
Juno's ThoughtsBy juno
Delicious raw fridge flapjacks (not the pancakes--the muesli-bar type ones).
Easy to make and great for convenient high energy breakfasts and snacks.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note
Raw Community Liverpool UKshauns - 9 hours 3 min ago
survey for my book-whats your signanil_pathak25 - 10 hours 29 min ago
Pomegranate is on the front lines of skin defensemarting14 - 11 hours 12 min ago
Best Makeup Kits in MalaysiaKissMineral - 1 day 7 hours ago
Less hungry on raw diet?Harmony1 - 4 days 21 hours ago