Rating5/5 (from 3 ratings)5
3 cups fruit (chopped)
1 cup raisins (soaked for several hours till plump)
¼ cup agave
Juice of 1 lemon
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 cup nuts
1 cup dates
¼ teaspoon sea salt
1. In a small bowl, cover raisins with water and set aside to plump.
2. Once raisins are plump, drain and add to a larger bowl along with chopped fruit (I used a combination of pear and granny smith apple), agave, lemon juice, vanilla, and spices (to taste). Stir gently.
3. In a food processor, pulse nuts until crumbly, but not fine. Add dates and salt. Pulse until combined.
4. Add a few spoonfuls to the fruit, stirring gently.
5. Sprinkle the remaining nut mixture on top.
ĸiтs©нÿ-♥-нiррiε's ThoughtsBy ĸiтs©нÿ-♥-нiррiε
I need to think of some more clever raw puns!
I ate mine right away at room temperature, but I’m sure it would be great if allowed to chill so the flavors can meld together.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note
Best Juicer?geraldm - 22 hours 36 min ago
How Important is Organic Food to you?geraldm - 22 hours 36 min ago
teflex/parraflex sheets ... is silicone ok?geraldm - 22 hours 37 min ago
A short guide/adviceJohn4 - 4 days 10 hours ago
Favorite Bread Recipestammarap - 6 days 6 hours ago