1 cup almond flour (soaked/dehydrated almonds, then blended or processed)
1 cup oat flour (oat groats blended)
1/2 cup date powder (date sugar blended)
1/4 cup maple syrup
2 tablespoons molasses
1 to 2 tablespoons ginger (freshly grated)
1 tablespoon cinnamon
1 1/2 teaspoons cloves (ground)
1 1/4 teaspoons sea salt
3/4 teaspoon nutmeg
1. In a food processor, process all dry ingredients.
2. Slowly add in wet ingredients and pulse until ingredients start to stick together.
3. Once combined, use hands to work into one large ball.
4. On a silpat, roll dough out using quick and short strokes (trust me, don’t go back-and-forth).
5. Using a cookie cutter, cut to desired shape and place on a mesh dehydrator sheet.
6. Dehydrate at 105 Fahrenheit for 12 hours or for 24 hours for a firmer gingersnap.
Raw vegan gingersnaps, kind of like what grandma used to make. :)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note
© 2009-2021 The Rawtarian.
This information is not intended to replace a one-on-one relationship with a qualified health care professional and is not intended as medical advice.
I encourage you to make your own health care decisions based upon your research and in partnership with like-minded, qualified health care professional(s). I wish you success on your raw journey!