handful of raspberries
handful of blueberries
3 slices of peach
handful of mango chunks
(small) tray of ice cubes
Good Belly pomegranite & blackberry juice
1. Put all the ice cubes you want to use in the blender.
2. Pour Good Belly juice over the ice, using about 1-2 cups, depending on how much fruit and ice you will use.
3. Blend together until the ice is all chopped.
4. The best part! Put all the fruit into the blender.
5. Blend until slush. If it gets jammed or stuck, add more Good Belly juice.
Virgindelightly's ThoughtsBy virgindelightly
The good belly smoothie is best on an empty stomach. So I usually like to drink it in the morning. It's made with six different types of fruit and Good Belly juice.
(Buy at your local health store.) The Good Belly juice contains billions of probiotics and works very well with the fruit. Very cleansing on your digestion!
100% Vegan. Soy and gluten free.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note
Figs-- vegan?ClaireT - 1 day 3 hours ago
FRUITARIAN!!!!greengreengreen - 1 day 21 hours ago
I need to lose stomach fat.greengreengreen - 1 day 21 hours ago
White lines on nailsedwards142 - 3 days 19 hours ago
Any low fat recipes? Awful lot of nuts in almost everythingClaireT - 4 days 52 min ago