handful of raspberries
handful of blueberries
3 slices of peach
handful of mango chunks
(small) tray of ice cubes
Good Belly pomegranite & blackberry juice
1. Put all the ice cubes you want to use in the blender.
2. Pour Good Belly juice over the ice, using about 1-2 cups, depending on how much fruit and ice you will use.
3. Blend together until the ice is all chopped.
4. The best part! Put all the fruit into the blender.
5. Blend until slush. If it gets jammed or stuck, add more Good Belly juice.
Virgindelightly's ThoughtsBy virgindelightly
The good belly smoothie is best on an empty stomach. So I usually like to drink it in the morning. It's made with six different types of fruit and Good Belly juice.
(Buy at your local health store.) The Good Belly juice contains billions of probiotics and works very well with the fruit. Very cleansing on your digestion!
100% Vegan. Soy and gluten free.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note
I have been buying organic oats from a prominent supplier. They will not sprout.ClaireT - 1 day 19 hours ago
Should I sprout all my seeds and nuts?ClaireT - 1 day 19 hours ago
Raw Food and my Bunkum Gallbladdersandiko - 3 days 2 hours ago
Alkaline water - healthy or not?TammiTrue - 3 days 20 hours ago
FAQs re: Points, Leaderboard and Ranks!ClaireT - 5 days 20 hours ago