Raw stuffing recipe
Shelf Life3 days - store ingrdients separately
Rating4.9/5 (from 10 ratings)4.9
- 1. Place all ingredients (except celery) in food processor.
- 2. Pulse briefly until well-combined, similar to the above photo.
- 3. Dump processed mixture into a bowl. Add chopped celery (and any other optional chopped veggies). Mix gently with a spoon.
- 4. Serve immediately.
The Rawtarian's ThoughtsBy The Rawtarian
You can make your raw stuffing recipe in advance, but make sure to keep your processed mixture stored seperately from your "mix-ins" to avoid sogginess.
You can also add other mix-ins in addition to the chopped celery. For example, chopped green onion, shredded carrots and sunflower seeds are just a few ideas depending on the traditional stuffed recipe that you're used to.
- This recipe is very low in Calories, and Carbohydrates.
- This recipe is low in Fat, and Sodium.
- This recipe is a noteworthy source of Protein, and Vitamin B6.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
My Recipe Notes
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note
FREE Raw Recipe Package
Subscribe to newsletter below. Get the 11 Best Raw Recipes (PDF E-Book Package) instantly.
The Rawtarian Recipes
- Raw Dessert Recipes
- Smoothie, Juice And Breakfast Recipes
- Raw Savory Recipes
- Raw-Nut-Free Recipes
- Raw Dehydrator Recipes