Rating3/5 (from 3 ratings)3
Yield12-20 cookies, depending on size of cookie
1 cup oat groats (sprouted 36 hours)
¾ cup raisins or goji berries
½ cup almonds (soaked, dehydrated, ground)
¼ cup agave nectar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/8 teaspoon sea salt
1. Place oat groats in a food processor and pulse until it’s an oatmeal consistency.
2. Put mixture into a large bowl.
3. Add almond flour, raisins, agave nectar, vanilla extract, ground cinnamon, and sea salt. Mix well.
4. Form into cookies and place on a teflex sheet.
5. Dehydrate at 105 Fahrenheit for as long as it takes to get them to your liking. I did mine for almost 24 hours before I thought they were done.
Modified phill's ThoughtsBy modified phill
These are truly amazing cookies!
This is probably the best thing I've ever made!
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note
how to blend raw fruit puree?monicak6092 - 1 day 22 hours ago
which is the best kitchen blender ?ClaireT - 3 days 14 hours ago
How do you afford all of those nuts?allmyteetharesweet - 5 days 10 min ago
Really Dry Skinallmyteetharesweet - 6 days 21 hours ago
HIGH calorie raw foods. PLEASEallmyteetharesweet - 6 days 21 hours ago