1 cup (more or less) walnuts
½ cup cacao powder
¾ cup sultana raisins
Large zucchini (peeled, liquidize)
Cocoa powder to taste
Rind of half an orange (grated)
Dash of non raw orange balsamic vinegar
1 teaspoon chocolate liqueur (optional)
Preferred sweetener to taste
3 tablespoons coconut oil
Cacao, coconut oil. and sweetener (for icing)
1. Use your food processor to make a rubble of the walnuts, raisins, salt, and maybe a few goji berries along with the cacao.
2. Add a little coconut oil, if required, to moisten.
3. Press down into a large glass baking tray.
4. Now whiz up a loose chocolate-orange custard of the peeled zucchini, cacao, and orange rind. As it will be frozen, the flavors should be strong.
5. Spike to taste with other flavors as you wish.
6. Freeze the dish. When it is solid enough, remove from the freezer and ice with the chocolate coconut oil icing.
7. Freeze again. At serving time, break and slice into rough chunks.
Orange and chocolate are a great mix.
Add simplicity of preparation, a superfood or two, something just a bit different to give it pizazz, and then freeze.
The final result in the photo had my non-raw significant others calling for more.
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note
© 2009-2023 The Rawtarian.
This information is not intended to replace a one-on-one relationship with a qualified health care professional and is not intended as medical advice.
I encourage you to make your own health care decisions based upon your research and in partnership with like-minded, qualified health care professional(s). I wish you success on your raw journey!