2 mangoes (pitted and thinly sliced)
6 Medjool dates (pitted, soaked for 6 hours in cucumber juice with about 2 teaspoons minced ginger, reserve soaking juice)
4 bananas (peeled, chopped, and frozen at least overnight)
10 lychees (peeled and pitted)
Mint leaves (for garnish)
Flowers (for garnish)
1. Lay the mangoes in a flat bottomed dish.
2. With a hand blender, blend the dates with the ginger, slowly adding soak juice to make a syrup consistency.
3. Pour over the mangoes and set aside to marinate for at least an hour.
4. In a food processor, process the frozen bananas with a few lychees until the ice cream turns white and fluffy. This may take a few minutes, so stop your food processor for a while to keep it from heating up too much.
5. Put the mango and syrup into individual bowls. Add scoops of the ice cream to serve.
6. Decorate with mint leaves and fresh flowers for the finishing touch.
Sweet Adeline's ThoughtsBy Sweet Adeline
Fruity sweetness with a hint of ginger spice.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
acne scarsanandhis - 15 hours 35 min ago
Is Vermicelli raw?anandhis - 15 hours 38 min ago
blackheads!!!wjmdjj - 1 day 1 hour ago
how much weight did you lose during the first month?jenl6 - 3 days 8 hours ago
Caloric intake and Third eye (lengthy post)TammiTrue - 4 days 1 hour ago