Rating4.5/5 (from 2 ratings)4.5
½ cup blueberries
2 tablespoons coconut
3 Dixie cups
3 plastic spoons or knifes
1. Put 1 banana in the food processor with 3 strawberries and pulse till smooth.
2. Evenly distribute the red mixture into the 3 Dixie cups.
3. Put 1 banana in the food processor with the coconut and pulse till smooth.
4. Evenly distribute the white mixture into the Dixie cups on top of the red mixture.
5. Put 1 banana in the food processor with 1/2 cup blueberries and pulse till smooth.
6. Evenly distribute the blue mixture on the red and white mixtures.
7. Freeze for at least 4 hours. It makes it easier to remover the pops from the Dixie cup if you run it under warm water.
Hannah.hunnicutt's ThoughtsBy hannah.hunnicutt
It's that time of the year.
This is a great treat for kids and adults for 4th of July celebrations.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note
Does anyone have any natural deodorant ideas?rashimggoel - 1 day 22 hours ago
Helloooo Raw Christians....jonnahd - 4 days 15 min ago
Partially dehydrate energy ballsClaireT - 5 days 16 hours ago
Natural PerfumeTammiTrue - 1 week 10 hours ago
Best Affordable BlenderClaireT - 1 week 3 days ago