Rating5/5 (from 1 ratings)5
1 pineapple (sliced)
2 cups strawberries (halved)
1. Slice one pineapple into pieces big enough to go down the chute of your juicer. Set aside.
2. Slice your strawberries in the same manner. I had to halve mine since the chute wasn’t big enough.
3. Juice strawberries and pineapple.
4. Put the juice into popsicle molds.
5. Freeze until solid. Enjoy!
Meganthevegan's ThoughtsBy meganthevegan
Reminiscent of summers as a child, chasing the ice cream truck for Astro Pops!
These cool treats are the exact color of Astro Pops, and they taste just like them, too!
This recipe was edited. It turns out that the juice version tasted better than the pulp version. :)
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note
Hair Losszenagen - 4 hours 22 min ago
Would like some recommendations/suggestions/advice?Ivhav - 11 hours 32 min ago
Greenwood/Admin HelpIvhav - 12 hours 4 min ago
What to take hiking/camping?Ivhav - 12 hours 16 min ago
What is the best food to prevent Acne? Best acne prevent food.maminimu - 16 hours 58 min ago