4 cups buckwheat groats (spouted)
1½ cups date syrup
½ cup hemp seeds
½ cup chia seeds
½ cup goji berries
1½ teaspoons ground cinnamon
2 inch vanilla bean (seeds only)
12 lollipop sticks
1. To sprout buckwheat, soak groats 20 minutes to 1 hour, rinse, sprout in a jar or bag for 24 hours, rinsing every 4-8 hours until they have little tails.
2. Combine all ingredients (except lollipop sticks, of course!).
3. Let stand for about 1/2 hour to thicken.
4. Form into circles (I used a burger press) using 1/4 cup per cookie.
5. Place on Teflex sheet and gently push in lollipop stick.
6. Dehydrate at 115 Fahrenheit for 12 hours, or as desired.
Great for “on the go.”
If you don’t want pops, just spread out to dehydrate, like granola. Makes great granola bars, too!
Serve with nut milk!
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
© 2009-2018 The Rawtarian.
This information is not intended to replace a one-on-one relationship with a qualified health care professional and is not intended as medical advice.
I encourage you to make your own health care decisions based upon your research and in partnership with like-minded, qualified health care professional(s). I wish you success on your raw journey!