Rating5/5 (from 2 ratings)5
1 small lemon cucumber
1 inch chunk cipollini onion
3 sprigs of parsley
10 tiny cherry tomatoes
2 tablespoons raw hemp seeds
1 tablespoon raw chia seeds
Pinch of sea salt
Freshly ground black peppercorns
1 cup of purslane (omega powerhouse!)
1 ripe avocado
Drizzle of raw olive oil (cold pressed, unfiltered)
Mint leaves (on stalk or picked off)
1. In food processor, chop your parsley, lemon cucumber and onion together. Transfer into a bowl. Note: You can chop all of this by hand if you prefer!
2. Add hemp and chia seeds, tomatoes, sea salt, and ground pepper. Toss.
3. Add a bed of purslane to a plate. Cut your avocado into nice sized slices. Plate them around the circumference of your plate.
4. Place tabouli in the middle of your plate. Create a ball. Press it down some so it’s more like a hill rather than a mountain. Drizzle with olive oil! Grind some more black pepper on top!
5. Decorate with your mint leaves! You can also use some of your cherry tomatoes too.
TheRawDance's ThoughtsBy TheRawDance
Princess Tabouli has come to bless your breakfast, send love to your lunch, and dress up your dinner!
Hail Hemp! Celebrate Cucumber! Praise Parsley and Purslane! Meditate Mint! Chant Chia!
This meal will leave you energized, satisfied, and ready to organically-OMmMmM!
This meal is set up to excite your eyes and palette.
By leaving some of these foods in their whole state, you are able to pick and chose what you want in each bite … a leaf of mint here, a slice of avocado there, a simple spoonful of tabouli or a little bit of everything – everywhere!
If you mix too much stuff together at once, then you start to lose the natural taste of each ingredient used…
This recipe is refreshingly delicious and does not need much altering. Seriously, try it as is first.
You can add fresh squeezed lemon and some crushed purple garlic if you like.
I didn’t add these items because the tomatoes and onion already have acidic properties, plus the mint can disrupt GERD (which I have)... so I didn’t want to over do it.
It would be delish with lemon and garlic though! You can also use edible flowers in royal purple and pink colors to make it more princess like ; )
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note