Rating5/5 (from 1 ratings)5
YieldOne 8 x 8 inch baking dish
2 cups raw nuts (raw hazelnuts are perfect!)
¾ cup coconut (dried, unsweetened, shredded)
1 teaspoon cinnamon
¼ teaspoon sea salt
1 cup raisins or other dried fruit
½ teaspoon lime zest
3 cups raspberries (fresh or you could substitute some frozen ones that have been thawed)
1/3 cup lime juice (approximately 1 lime)
8 dates (pitted)
1. Place the nuts, coconut, zest, cinnamon, and salt in a food processor, fitted with the S-blade, and process until coarsely ground.
2. Add the raisins, and process until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Set aside.
3. Take about 2 cups of the raspberries, and set aside in a large bowl.
4. Then place the rest of the berries along with the juice, dates, and agave in a blender and process until smooth. Pour into the bowl with the berries and stir.
5. Sprinkle 1/2 of the cobbler crumble ingredients into an 8-inch square glass baking dish.
6. Press down to make a crust.
7. Spread the raspberry filling on top.
8. Sprinkle the remaining cobbler crumble on top of the berry filling.
9. Serve at room temperature, or warm in a dehydrator for up to an hour at 130 F for extra deliciousness.
Bitt's ThoughtsBy bitt
If you like tart/sweet, this is perfect for you!
This is a variation of the cherry cobbler I posted.
This looks complicated but it is very easy.
Just in time for raspberry season!
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note