Rating5/5 (from 1 ratings)5
YieldOne 8 x 8 inch baking dish
2 cups raw nuts (raw hazelnuts are perfect!)
¾ cup coconut (dried, unsweetened, shredded)
1 teaspoon cinnamon
¼ teaspoon sea salt
1 cup raisins or other dried fruit
½ teaspoon lime zest
3 cups raspberries (fresh or you could substitute some frozen ones that have been thawed)
1/3 cup lime juice (approximately 1 lime)
8 dates (pitted)
1. Place the nuts, coconut, zest, cinnamon, and salt in a food processor, fitted with the S-blade, and process until coarsely ground.
2. Add the raisins, and process until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Set aside.
3. Take about 2 cups of the raspberries, and set aside in a large bowl.
4. Then place the rest of the berries along with the juice, dates, and agave in a blender and process until smooth. Pour into the bowl with the berries and stir.
5. Sprinkle 1/2 of the cobbler crumble ingredients into an 8-inch square glass baking dish.
6. Press down to make a crust.
7. Spread the raspberry filling on top.
8. Sprinkle the remaining cobbler crumble on top of the berry filling.
9. Serve at room temperature, or warm in a dehydrator for up to an hour at 130 F for extra deliciousness.
Bitt's ThoughtsBy bitt
If you like tart/sweet, this is perfect for you!
This is a variation of the cherry cobbler I posted.
This looks complicated but it is very easy.
Just in time for raspberry season!
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.