1½ cups walnuts
10 dates (pitted)
1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa
½ teaspoon vanilla (optional)
2 teaspoons water (optional, for moister brownies)
1. Process walnuts in the food processor until finely ground. Add dates and continue processing until mixture sticks together.
2. Add cocoa powder and vanilla (optional) until evenly distributed.
3. Add water (optional) and process briefly.
4. Transfer to mixing bowl and mix in 1/4 cup dried cherries (optional) and 1/4 cup chopped walnuts.
5. Press in square container (like a Rubbermaid plastic sandwich container). Chill for at least 2 hours.
6. Top with raspberries or strawberries.
Issy's ThoughtsBy issy
Delicious, moist walnut and date brownies from Jennifer Cornbleet.
Keeps 1 week in the refrigerator and 1 month in the freezer.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note
Young thai coconuts danger?tinmanrusted - 4 hours 37 min ago
Do you exercise every day?Emily_Mathews - 12 hours 38 min ago
Buy driver's license online (Fastdocuments4@gmail.com) (https://www.fastdocuments.net/)coleweb - 14 hours 56 min ago
What is the best food to prevent Acne? Best acne prevent food.amelykruskal - 17 hours 15 min ago
Face moisturizer?TammiTrue - 1 day 1 hour ago