4 cups soy bean sprouts
1 1/2 teaspoon salt
1 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
2 cloves garlic
2 tablespoons sesame oil
Sprinkle of sesame seeds
3 medium cucumbers (sliced 1/4 inch horizontally and in half)
2 teaspoons rice wine vinegar
3 teaspoons chili flakes or 1 teaspoon chili powder (depending on how hot you want it)
3 cloves garlic
1 1/2 tablespoon agave nectar
SOY BEAN SPROUTS APPETIZER
1. Mix all ingredients (soy bean sprouts, salt, pepper, garlic, sesame oil) and squeeze the soy beans sprouts while you mix. This will soften the soy beans sprouts and the mixture will get absorbed better.
2. Let it stand for 15 minutes before serving. This can be prepared a day ahead or have it for left overs.
3. Sprinkle with sesame seeds on top before serving.
4. Mix all ingredients (cucumber, rice wine vinegar, chili flakes or chili powder, garlic, agave nectar).
5. Serve with sprinkle on top with chili pepper flakes.
Easy and quick. No need for equipment.
Love these appetizers with raw maki sushi rolls or chap chae (Korean clear noodles)!
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note
© 2009-2021 The Rawtarian.
This information is not intended to replace a one-on-one relationship with a qualified health care professional and is not intended as medical advice.
I encourage you to make your own health care decisions based upon your research and in partnership with like-minded, qualified health care professional(s). I wish you success on your raw journey!