Raw 5-minute spaghetti recipe
Shelf LifeSauce keeps 1 day in fridge
- 1. Add both kinds of tomatoes and the salt to your food processor. Pulse briefly to incorporate. (Do not over-process, it's nice to leave this raw recipe a bit chunky.) 5 seconds should do it.
- 2. Add the walnuts, and pulse very briefly again. Perhaps 8 seconds will do it! You don't want to overprocess, since you want to leave the walnuts in a small, round texture -- similar to ground round or ground beef. (Sorry!)
- 3. To make your noodles, peel your zucchini (remove outer green peel).
- 4. Use a clean vegetable peeler (or a spirooli spiralizer if you have one) to slice zucchini into “noodles.”
- 5. Assemble and enjoy!
The Rawtarian's ThoughtsBy The Rawtarian
I love this version of raw spaghetti because it's so quick to make. The addition of the walnuts at the last minute give a lovely hearty texture without having to wait for dehydrated raw vegan meatballs.
Serve this with a fresh green salad for a satisfying meal that almost anyone will love -- raw or not.
Tip: Do not add the sauce to your noodles until you are ready to eat, because the sauce will cause your noodles to get soggy if combined too far in advance.
Tip: In order for this recipe to work well, you need to use sun-dried tomatoes that have already been soaked in oil for an extended period of time. (If you used dry sun-dried tomatoes, the sauce won't process well and it won't have the right consistency.)
- This recipe is very low in Carbohydrates.
- This recipe is low in Calories.
- This recipe is an amazing source of Vitamin C.
- This recipe is an excellent source of Vitamin B6.
- This recipe is a good source of Protein, Dietary Fiber, Iron, and Riboflavin.
- This recipe is a noteworthy source of Calcium, and Vitamin A.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
My Recipe Notes
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note
FREE Raw Recipe Package
Subscribe to newsletter below. Get the 11 Best Raw Recipes (PDF E-Book Package) instantly.
The Rawtarian Recipes
- Raw Dessert Recipes
- Smoothie, Juice And Breakfast Recipes
- Raw Savory Recipes
- Raw-Nut-Free Recipes
- Raw Dehydrator Recipes