Rating5/5 (from 1 ratings)5
5 figs (re-hydrated)
4 dried dates (pitted)
¼ cup currants (dried)
1. In a food processor, blend figs, dates, and currants into a paste. Remove and set aside.
2. Process apples in the food processor until smooth.
3. Add paste to apples a little at a time. Process until smooth and creamy.
4. Spread thin on a Teflex sheet. Dehydrate at 145 Fahrenheit for 2 hours.
5. Turn the temperature down to 115 Fahrenheit and dehydrate for an additional 12 hours or until desired moisture is achieved.
Jillian's ThoughtsBy jillian
A hearty and sweet snack.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note
Alkaline water - healthy or not?JonWalter - 7 hours 33 min ago
Staying raw during quarantineClaireT - 1 day 22 hours ago
Body craving warm foods to stay warmkatherinep - 3 days 12 hours ago
I have been buying organic oats from a prominent supplier. They will not sprout.ClaireT - 1 week 2 days ago
Should I sprout all my seeds and nuts?ClaireT - 1 week 2 days ago