Raw banana pudding recipe
Shelf LifeEnjoy immediately (does not keep)
Rating5/5 (from 1 ratings)5
Yield1 cup pudding
- 1. Blend all ingredients until smooth.
The Rawtarian's ThoughtsBy The Rawtarian
This super quick banana pudding recipe gets the job done when you're looking for a quick, healthy snack. The addition of the lemon juice balances the flavor.
This recipe doesn't keep well, so eat up quickly!
This banana pudding also does double-duty as a quick icing for a simple raw treat. Again, it doesn't keep well though so use it immediately or don't bother.
If you want a more solid consistency, add an optional tablespoon of coconut oil while blending.
- This recipe is very low in Fat, and Sodium.
- This recipe provides you with 100% of your daily Vitamin B6.
- This recipe is an excellent source of Vitamin C.
- This recipe is a good source of Dietary Fiber, and Riboflavin.
- This recipe is a noteworthy source of Protein.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
My Recipe Notes
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note
FREE Raw Recipe Package
Subscribe to newsletter below. Get the 11 Best Raw Recipes (PDF E-Book Package) instantly.
The Rawtarian Recipes
- Raw Dessert Recipes
- Smoothie, Juice And Breakfast Recipes
- Raw Savory Recipes
- Raw-Nut-Free Recipes
- Raw Dehydrator Recipes