Raw lemon cookie recipe
Shelf Life5 days in fridge
Yield12 small cookies
- 1. Process the cashews in a food processer until they resemble coarse flour.
- 2. Add the coconut and process again until very well mixed.
- 3. Add the lemon and the sweetener. Process again until resembling dough. (If it's a bit too wet, add more coconut. If it's a bit dry, add a tiny bit of water.)
- 4. Shape into cookies and dehydrate for 8 hours for a nice, moist cookie. Eat right away and refrigerate leftovers. Dehydrate for longer if you want to store them for a longer shelf life.
The Rawtarian's ThoughtsBy The Rawtarian
Raw lemon cookie recipes were on the top of my list of recipes to make when I recently received my new dehydrator.
Once again, this is a delightfully simple recipe that only contains four ingredients: cashews, unsweetened coconut, a lemon, and a sweetener like maple syrup or agave nectar. (Do not use honey since it doesn't dehydrate.)
These cookies have a sweet, simple, creamy flavour and you'll be amazed at how much lemon flavour comes from just one lemon. This is a small recipe, which is perfect for sampling. Try a small batch and see how you like these raw lemon coconut cookies.
Note: this batter is very moist, so you definitely have to dehydrate these little guys!
I love their simple, satisfying sweet lemony flavour.
- This recipe is very low in Calories, Carbohydrates, and Sodium.
- This recipe is low in Fat.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
FREE Raw Recipe Package
Subscribe to newsletter below. Get the 11 Best Raw Recipes (PDF E-Book Package) instantly.
The Rawtarian Recipes
- Raw Dessert Recipes
- Smoothie, Juice And Breakfast Recipes
- Raw Savory Recipes
- Raw-Nut-Free Recipes
- Raw Dehydrator Recipes