¼ cup raw cashews (ground to a paste)
½ block frozen Sambazon Pure Acai
5 Deglet Noor dates
1 large banana (mashed with a potato masher)
1/8 cup hemp seeds (shelled)
Sprinkle of raw sunflower seeds (for garnish)
1. For the bottom layer, blend the acai, dates, and cashew paste in a blender and blend until uniform in both consistency and color.
2. Spread into a small pan about a quarter inch thick or so.
3. Put in the freezer for few hours until nicely firm.
4. For the banana layer, mashed banana into a smooth paste.
5. Mix in the hemp until evenly dispersed.
6. Remove pan from freezer and pour the top layer on the current one.
7. Sprinkle with sunflower seeds to add some crunch and proteins and put back in the freezer.
Intheraw13's ThoughtsBy intheraw13
A healthful way to eat acai in a cool, refreshing, and gorgeously delicious manner!
Remove from freezer whenever you're craving something cold and sweet, and score yourself some. Yum!
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Perioral Dermatitis, Help Pleasesophc - 2 days 8 hours ago
2 week old baby and breastmilk shortage!! need advice....ClaireT - 3 days 20 hours ago
Irish Moss dishesClaywoman - 5 days 1 hour ago
Good Anti-inflamatories like pine apples and gingerTammiTrue - 1 week 1 day ago
hearts of palmdavem - 1 week 2 days ago