YieldMakes 2 4-inch burgers
1 cup walnuts (soaked 4 hours)
1 cup cashews (soaked 4 hours)
1 cup mushrooms (chopped)
½ cup carrots (grated)
¼ cup onion (minced)
1½ teaspoon sea salt
.66 cup water or vegetable juice
1. In a food processor, puree nuts, mushrooms and carrots.
2. Add the remaining ingredients and puree.
3. Form the mixture into 2 4-inch patties on a mesh dehydrator sheet.
4. Dehydrate the patties for 10 hours at 90 Fahrenheit.
5. Place each patty between two pieces of raw bread (Ezekiel 4:9 bread).
6. Add your favorite combination of veganaise, pickles, onions, romaine leaves or sprouts, tomato and avocado.
Absmail69's ThoughtsBy absmail69
A perfect option!
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Is it possible to be raw on a college budget???nicoliam - 4 min 22 sec ago
How many avocados per day is okay?nicoliam - 51 min 47 sec ago
Sea Saltschwam66 - 2 days 5 hours ago
Helloooo Raw Christians....GulayG1rl - 3 days 1 hour ago
does unblanched and unpasteurized mean same thing?ClaireT - 3 days 13 hours ago