YieldMakes 2 4-inch burgers
1 cup walnuts (soaked 4 hours)
1 cup cashews (soaked 4 hours)
1 cup mushrooms (chopped)
½ cup carrots (grated)
¼ cup onion (minced)
1½ teaspoon sea salt
.66 cup water or vegetable juice
1. In a food processor, puree nuts, mushrooms and carrots.
2. Add the remaining ingredients and puree.
3. Form the mixture into 2 4-inch patties on a mesh dehydrator sheet.
4. Dehydrate the patties for 10 hours at 90 Fahrenheit.
5. Place each patty between two pieces of raw bread (Ezekiel 4:9 bread).
6. Add your favorite combination of veganaise, pickles, onions, romaine leaves or sprouts, tomato and avocado.
Absmail69's ThoughtsBy absmail69
A perfect option!
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Are raw sprouts going to make me sick?ClaireT - 45 min 9 sec ago
Raw challenge!ClaireT - 48 min 17 sec ago
Raw Veggie Stew Recipes?davehaster - 1 day 17 hours ago
Have put too much liquid (water from garbanzos) in tahini hummus! how to thicken?ClaireT - 2 days 8 hours ago
How to ripen bananasClaireT - 2 days 8 hours ago