2 large zucchinis (cut into rounds)
½ cup olive oil
2 tablespoons raw apple cider vinegar
1½ cups sun-dried tomatoes
1 cup water (or as needed)
2 tablespoons fresh thyme (minced)
1 tablespoon fresh rosemary (minced)
Sea salt and pepper to taste
1. Cut zucchini into rounds using a knife or mandolin.
2. Toss zucchini in a mixing bowl with olive oil, salt and dash of pepper.
3. Place zucchini on Teflex dehydrator sheets and dehydrate for 1 hour at 145°F.
4. Soak sun-dried tomatoes with equal part water. At the end of an hour, blend the remaining ingredients in blender until smooth.
5. Toss zucchini with sauce before serving.
Kandace's ThoughtsBy kandace
This is an easy recipe that goes great with a simple, tossed salad.
The zucchini comes out of the dehydrator warm and there is something about the sauce that makes me swear that it has cheese in it.
Great for when I’m craving a heartier dish. Pictured with a salad tossed with creamy garlic dressing.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
How can I prevent neighbor's cat from killing birds in our yard?ClaireT - 6 hours 50 min ago
Homemade almond butter?amytee - 13 hours 50 min ago
raw food in richmond, VAmegkup - 1 day 7 hours ago
BuckwheatHarmony1 - 1 day 8 hours ago
sprout bag alfalfa failure!!matteo - 1 day 10 hours ago