2 large zucchinis (cut into rounds)
½ cup olive oil
2 tablespoons vinegar
1½ cups sun-dried tomatoes
1 cup water
2 tablespoons fresh thyme (minced)
1 tablespoon fresh rosemary (minced)
Sea salt and pepper to taste
1. Cut zucchini into rounds using a knife or mandolin.
2. Toss zucchini in a mixing bowl with olive oil, salt, and dash of pepper.
3. Place zucchini on Teflex dehydrator sheets and dehydrate for 1 hour at 145° Fahrenheit.
4. Soak sun-dried tomatoes with equal part water. At the end of an hour, blend the remaining ingredients in blender until smooth.
5. Toss zucchini with sauce before serving.
Kandace's ThoughtsBy kandace
This is an easy recipe that goes great with a simple tossed salad.
The zucchini comes out of the dehydrator warm and there is something about the sauce that makes me swear that it has cheese in it.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Products that Even out Skin tone?eleanorh - 15 hours 40 min ago
Cilantro - How much per day is safe?roseb1959 - 2 days 9 hours ago
opinions about coconut waterEmmac01 - 3 days 15 hours ago
Helloooo Raw Christians....Fellowshipofthemartyrs - 3 days 20 hours ago
ORANGE HANDS!emilytiddlywink - 4 days 14 hours ago