2 large zucchinis (cut into rounds)
½ cup olive oil
2 tablespoons vinegar
1½ cups sun-dried tomatoes
1 cup water
2 tablespoons fresh thyme (minced)
1 tablespoon fresh rosemary (minced)
Sea salt and pepper to taste
1. Cut zucchini into rounds using a knife or mandolin.
2. Toss zucchini in a mixing bowl with olive oil, salt, and dash of pepper.
3. Place zucchini on Teflex dehydrator sheets and dehydrate for 1 hour at 145° Fahrenheit.
4. Soak sun-dried tomatoes with equal part water. At the end of an hour, blend the remaining ingredients in blender until smooth.
5. Toss zucchini with sauce before serving.
Kandace's ThoughtsBy kandace
This is an easy recipe that goes great with a simple tossed salad.
The zucchini comes out of the dehydrator warm and there is something about the sauce that makes me swear that it has cheese in it.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Printing a recipeanewme - 40 min 16 sec ago
On and off RawRequisite - 10 hours 36 min ago
Can I use fresh shredded coconut instead of the dry one?55153 - 1 day 12 hours ago
Is it possible to be raw on a college budget???veggie - 6 days 3 hours ago
Nut allergyveggie - 6 days 3 hours ago