Rating4.4/5 (from 10 ratings)4.4
4 cups butternut squash (peeled, seeded, diced)
2 cups coconut milk (water and meat of young coconut(s) pureed)
4 dates (pitted)
1 large, ripe banana
1 teaspoon curry (yellow is best)
¼ teaspoon allspice, dry ginger, cinnamon, cayenne, or red chili flakes, (approximately to your taste)
Sprinkle of salt
1. Place diced squash in warm water (under 120 F) to pre-heat. This will also soften it a bit
2. Blend in Vita-mixer (or other strong blender).
3. Drain squash retaining soaking water.
4. Add warmed squash and blend until creamy adding a little bit of warm soaking water as needed to keep blending.
5. Serve in pre-warmed bowls with a sprinkle of finely chopped walnuts or pecans for garnish, if desired.
1Christine's ThoughtsBy 1Christine
Warming, satisfying, and creamy!
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Vegan Diet, Mostly Raw for about 6 Weeks - Howdy All!DavyKOTWF - 11 hours 5 min ago
When is a woman most fertilepolina22p - 12 hours 45 min ago
Hypertension on a low sodium low fat raw dietDavyKOTWF - 21 hours 57 min ago
what should we do to avoid heart disease?DavyKOTWF - 22 hours 6 min ago
The Original Father of Nutrition - PBDavyKOTWF - 1 day 4 hours ago