1/2 cup cashews
2 1/2 tablespoons honey
1 teaspoon lemon zest
3 tablespoons cocoa
2 tablespoons coconut (shredded)
1/6 to 1/5 cup water
1 teaspoon coconut oil (optional)
1. Process nuts in food processor with banana, 1/2 tablespoon of honey, and lemon zest.
2. Put this paste into a cup covered with plastic and freeze it for 1-2 hours.
3. Melt coconut oil with the rest of honey. Add cocoa to oil and honey and mix well.
4. Process shredded coconut in food processor. Add water and process again. Add this coconut milk to the mix of honey, oil, and cocoa.
5. Frost frozen cashew-banana base with chocolate. Let the dessert sit in a fridge for 1-2 hours.
Yulia_Yulia's ThoughtsBy Yulia_Yulia
Preparation time: 30-40 minutes and a few hours to refrigerate dessert.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Happy to be here!wildebeest - 1 day 16 hours ago
2 weeks in and I'm documenting it all via video!williamv - 1 day 17 hours ago
To buy gadgets or not to buy gadgets?wildebeest - 2 days 6 hours ago
Rawtarian appsClaireT - 2 days 14 hours ago
Glowing skin...what is your winning formula?michele4131 - 3 days 23 hours ago