1/2 cup cashews
2 1/2 tablespoons honey
1 teaspoon lemon zest
3 tablespoons cocoa
2 tablespoons coconut (shredded)
1/6 to 1/5 cup water
1 teaspoon coconut oil (optional)
1. Process nuts in food processor with banana, 1/2 tablespoon of honey, and lemon zest.
2. Put this paste into a cup covered with plastic and freeze it for 1-2 hours.
3. Melt coconut oil with the rest of honey. Add cocoa to oil and honey and mix well.
4. Process shredded coconut in food processor. Add water and process again. Add this coconut milk to the mix of honey, oil, and cocoa.
5. Frost frozen cashew-banana base with chocolate. Let the dessert sit in a fridge for 1-2 hours.
Yulia_Yulia's ThoughtsBy Yulia_Yulia
Preparation time: 30-40 minutes and a few hours to refrigerate dessert.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
could nuts make one tired?spflorida - 11 hours 56 min ago
Raw salad dressingRyanBrey - 12 hours 44 min ago
AlternativesRyanBrey - 12 hours 45 min ago
Gourmet Mushroom Sauce Beans Without Fear Of FatRyanBrey - 12 hours 46 min ago
body cleansing and eatingPolAnna - 1 day 14 hours ago