1. 1/2 banana; 2. 1/2 C cashew; 3. 2,5 tablespoon of honey; 4. 1 teaspoon of lemon zest; 5. 3 tablespoon of cocoa; 6. 2 tablespoon of shredded coconut; 7. 1/6-1/5 C water; 8. 1 teaspoon coconut oil (optional);
1. Process nuts in food processor with banana, 1/2 tablespoon of honey and lemon zest.
2. Put this paste into a cup covered with plastic and freeze it for 1-2 hours.
3. Melt coconut oil with the rest of honey. Add cocoa to oil and honey, mix well.
4. Process shredded coconut in food processor, add water and process again. Add this coconut milk to the mix of honey, oil and cocoa.
5. Frost frozen cashew-banana base with chocolate, let the dessert sit in a fridge for 1-2 hours.
Yulia_Yulia's ThoughtsBy Yulia_Yulia
Preparation time: 30-40 min and few hours to refrigerate dessert. More recipes: http://real-meal.ru/index.files/cook_book_english.html
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Newbie PageClaireT - 2 days 20 hours ago
Does anyone else experience thisgesolgonheather - 3 days 23 hours ago
unsuccessful printing of ebook. Help?!The Rawtarian - 6 days 1 hour ago
Maca, friend or foe?ClaireT - 1 week 4 days ago
Is The Fish Oil Good for Health?vicky_spd15 - 1 week 4 days ago