1/2 cup cashews
2 1/2 tablespoons honey
1 teaspoon lemon zest
3 tablespoons cocoa
2 tablespoons coconut (shredded)
1/6 to 1/5 cup water
1 teaspoon coconut oil (optional)
1. Process nuts in food processor with banana, 1/2 tablespoon of honey, and lemon zest.
2. Put this paste into a cup covered with plastic and freeze it for 1-2 hours.
3. Melt coconut oil with the rest of honey. Add cocoa to oil and honey and mix well.
4. Process shredded coconut in food processor. Add water and process again. Add this coconut milk to the mix of honey, oil, and cocoa.
5. Frost frozen cashew-banana base with chocolate. Let the dessert sit in a fridge for 1-2 hours.
Yulia_Yulia's ThoughtsBy Yulia_Yulia
Preparation time: 30-40 minutes and a few hours to refrigerate dessert.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Indian Mini Vegetable Uthappamabjain58 - 7 hours 23 min ago
Sensitive teeth since bring rawClaireT - 2 days 16 hours ago
Dreadlocksstreem26 - 2 days 23 hours ago
Diet and Exercising for Weight Loss!!!streem26 - 3 days 4 min ago
Pueraria mirifica - Fountain of Youthlofms - 4 days 1 hour ago