1. 1/2 banana; 2. 1/2 C cashew; 3. 2,5 tablespoon of honey; 4. 1 teaspoon of lemon zest; 5. 3 tablespoon of cocoa; 6. 2 tablespoon of shredded coconut; 7. 1/6-1/5 C water; 8. 1 teaspoon coconut oil (optional);
1. Process nuts in food processor with banana, 1/2 tablespoon of honey and lemon zest.
2. Put this paste into a cup covered with plastic and freeze it for 1-2 hours.
3. Melt coconut oil with the rest of honey. Add cocoa to oil and honey, mix well.
4. Process shredded coconut in food processor, add water and process again. Add this coconut milk to the mix of honey, oil and cocoa.
5. Frost frozen cashew-banana base with chocolate, let the dessert sit in a fridge for 1-2 hours.
Yulia_Yulia's ThoughtsBy Yulia_Yulia
Preparation time: 30-40 min and few hours to refrigerate dessert. More recipes: http://real-meal.ru/index.files/cook_book_english.html
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Superfoods and supplementsJanace - 3 hours 18 min from now
cravings for dense sweet food & tahiniClaireT - 14 hours 47 min ago
2 MONTHS VEGAN AND SOOO BLOATED!!!!! HELP!TammiTrue - 2 days 14 hours ago
Anyone going through menopause and raw?ClaireT - 2 days 16 hours ago
Help and Suggestions?Fruity - 2 days 21 hours ago