Rating5/5 (from 1 ratings)5
Yield4-6 bowls of salad
2 cups lentil sprouts
2 cups carrots (grated)
1/2 cup coriander (chopped)
1. Grate the carrots by using the grating disc of a food processor.
2. Toss the lentil sprouts with the cumin, turmeric, cayenne pepper, a dash of olive oil, and lemon juice until well coated. You don't need much of the oil or lemon juice, just enough to help coat the sprouts with the seasonings.
3. Put the lentil sprouts in a large bowl with the grated carrots and coriander.
4. Toss everything with lemon juice and a touch of olive oil to taste.
5. For a super spectacular treat, add in chopped sun dried olives and sunflower sprouts.
Cupcakes revenge's ThoughtsBy cupcakes revenge
Here's a recipe for a delicious curried lentil sprout salad that is tossed with grated carrots and coriander in a fresh lemon vinaigrette.
Note: I totally didn't measure while making this, so if you're making it and you don't want that many carrots, just put in fewer! Enjoy!
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
2 weeks in and I'm documenting it all via video!williamv - 1 day 5 hours ago
To buy gadgets or not to buy gadgets?ClaireT - 1 day 6 hours ago
Glowing skin...what is your winning formula?wildebeest - 1 day 14 hours ago
Happy to be here!ClaireT - 3 days 6 hours ago
Rawtarian appsClaireT - 6 days 7 hours ago