Rating5/5 (from 1 ratings)5
Yield4-6 bowls of salad
2 cups lentil sprouts
2 cups carrots (grated)
1/2 cup coriander (chopped)
1. Grate the carrots by using the grating disc of a food processor.
2. Toss the lentil sprouts with the cumin, turmeric, cayenne pepper, a dash of olive oil, and lemon juice until well coated. You don't need much of the oil or lemon juice, just enough to help coat the sprouts with the seasonings.
3. Put the lentil sprouts in a large bowl with the grated carrots and coriander.
4. Toss everything with lemon juice and a touch of olive oil to taste.
5. For a super spectacular treat, add in chopped sun dried olives and sunflower sprouts.
Cupcakes revenge's ThoughtsBy cupcakes revenge
Here's a recipe for a delicious curried lentil sprout salad that is tossed with grated carrots and coriander in a fresh lemon vinaigrette.
Note: I totally didn't measure while making this, so if you're making it and you don't want that many carrots, just put in fewer! Enjoy!
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Perioral Dermatitis, Help Pleasesophc - 2 days 4 hours ago
2 week old baby and breastmilk shortage!! need advice....ClaireT - 3 days 16 hours ago
Irish Moss dishesClaywoman - 4 days 21 hours ago
Good Anti-inflamatories like pine apples and gingerTammiTrue - 1 week 1 day ago
hearts of palmdavem - 1 week 1 day ago