Rating5/5 (from 2 ratings)5
YieldApproximately 36 teaspoon size cookies
1½ cups almond meal (ground)
1 cup dates (soaked)
½ cup honey or sweetener
3 cups whole oats (soaked)
½ cup raisins
2 tablespoons ground flax seed
2 tablespoons oat milk (from the squeezed oats)
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1 teaspoon allspice
1 tablespoon coconut butter
¾ teaspoon salt
1. For the night before, soak the oats and dates. Puree the after soaking, and then squeeze dry.
2. Then on the next day, put dates in food processor (without the liquid) and blend until very smooth.
3. Blend the oats in the blender with their water and squeeze through a cloth like making nut milk. Reserve the milk.
4. Add the oats to the food processor along with all the other ingredients, except the raisins. Blend all ingredients until fully processed.
5. The dough should be firm like cookie dough. Stir in raisins.
6. Drop by spoonful onto dehydrator sheet, and dehydrate on 105 Fahrenheit for 8 hours. (Although I have already eaten a few and it’s been about 4 hours.)
Harmonylia's ThoughtsBy harmonylia
The batter reminded me of raw oatmeal cookie dough, and my girls loved it too.
They are dehydrating right now, but I love them already.
Let me know if anyone has any improvement suggestions.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
DreadlocksClaireT - 9 hours 21 min ago
Sensitive teeth since bring rawClaireT - 3 days 5 hours ago
Diet and Exercising for Weight Loss!!!streem26 - 3 days 13 hours ago
Pueraria mirifica - Fountain of Youthlofms - 4 days 15 hours ago
Edamame education neededlaurad - 6 days 9 hours ago