Rating5/5 (from 2 ratings)5
YieldApproximately 36 teaspoon size cookies
1½ cups almond meal (ground)
1 cup dates (soaked)
½ cup honey or sweetener of choice
3 cups whole oats (soaked overnight, puree after soaking, and squeeze dry)
½ cup raisins
2 tablespoons ground flax seed
2 tablespoons oat milk (from the squeezed oats)
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1 teaspoon allspice
1 tablespoon coconut butter
¾ teaspoon salt
1. For the night before, soak the oats and dates.
2. Then on the next day, put dates in food processor (without the liquid) and blend until very smooth.
3. Blend the oats in the blender with their water and squeeze through a cloth like making nut milk. Reserve the milk.
4. Add the oats to the food processor along with all the other ingredients, except the raisins. Blend all ingredients until fully processed.
5. The dough should be firm like cookie dough. Stir in raisins.
6. Drop by spoonful onto dehydrator sheet, and dehydrate on 105 F for 8 hours. (Although I have already eaten a few and it’s been about 4 hours.)
Harmonylia's ThoughtsBy harmonylia
The batter reminded me of raw oatmeal cookie dough, and my girls loved it too.
They are dehydrating right now, but I love them already.
Let me know if anyone has any improvement suggestions. :>
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Hello Rawtarianstravisb - 8 hours 42 min ago
How can I prevent neighbor's cat from killing birds in our yard?ClaireT - 16 hours 24 min ago
Homemade almond butter?amytee - 23 hours 24 min ago
raw food in richmond, VAmegkup - 1 day 16 hours ago
BuckwheatHarmony1 - 1 day 17 hours ago