10 oz buckwheat soaked 6 hours, rinsing ever 30 minutes for the first 3 hours, sprouted 3 days, rinsing twice daily (dehydrate if storing)
1/2 oz fresh basil
1 oz dried tomatoes
1 tbsp tamari
4 tbsp olive oil
1. process buckwheat til mashed
2. add everthing else except last 2 ingr. and process
3. add last 2 and process
4. separate dough into 2 batches
5. roll out each dough ball between 2 teflex sheets 1/4-inch thick,
6. place each on a dehydrator tray, carefully peeling off the top sheet
7. dehydrate at 100F for 8 hours
8. peel crust off teflex, flip crust, and put on the tray w/o the teflex. at this point you can make an indent in the middle to form a ridge.
9. score as many slices as you like
10. dehydrate another 10 hours or until thoroughly dry. if storing, it must be hard.
spread each crust with "melted crust", then "pizza sauce"', then vegges of choice, then "grated cheese"
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Newbie PageClaireT - 17 hours 24 min ago
Does anyone else experience thisgesolgonheather - 1 day 20 hours ago
unsuccessful printing of ebook. Help?!The Rawtarian - 3 days 21 hours ago
Maca, friend or foe?ClaireT - 1 week 1 day ago
Is The Fish Oil Good for Health?vicky_spd15 - 1 week 2 days ago