1 medium tomato
2 handfuls of lentil sprouts (opt)
5 large broccoli florets
1 teaspoon cumin
1 teaspoon coriander
1/2 teaspoon paprika
1/4 teaspoon sea salt
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 cup sunflower seeds (ground)
1. Put 3/4 of the ground seeds into the food processor. Add all the other ingredients apart from the oil and process.
2. Stop the processor and spoon down the veg from the sides. Add the oil and process again for a few seconds.
3. Put the remaining ground seeds into a bowl and add a little ground or whole flax seed.
4. Take spoonfuls of the mixture and shape into little long croquettes, coat in the seeds and place on a teflex sheet.
5. Dry at 145 F for one hour, then flip over and turn the dryer down to 115 F for the remaining time. These can be eaten warmed up just for 10 minutes in the dryer or dried a little more for lunch the next day.
Sweetpea's ThoughtsBy sweetpea
Tasty vegetable croquettes for lunch or dinner.
Nicely served with salad and mayonnaise. Yum!
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
2 weeks in and I'm documenting it all via video!williamv - 23 hours 4 min ago
To buy gadgets or not to buy gadgets?ClaireT - 23 hours 51 min ago
Glowing skin...what is your winning formula?wildebeest - 1 day 7 hours ago
Happy to be here!ClaireT - 2 days 23 hours ago
Rawtarian appsClaireT - 6 days 40 min ago