Rating4.5/5 (from 4 ratings)4.5
1/2 cup raspberries or seasonal berries
1 cup mixed dates, prunes, or raisins
1/2 cup oats or ground nuts
Squeeze of lemon juice
1/4 teaspoon mixed spice
Little vanilla scraped from pod
1 dessert spoon agave syrup or 1 teaspoon honey
2 dessert spoons cacao powder
1 dessertspoon carob powder
Pinch of salt
Carob powder for coating truffles
1. Soak dates, raisins, and dried prunes in warm water for a few minutes.
2. Drain and add to food processor with the rest of the ingredients. Process until you have a sticky mass.
3. Take a spoonful of the mixture and drop into a tub with carob powder.
4. Turn truffles using a spoon until coated with carob. Then you can roll them gently into balls in your hand.
5. Place truffles in freezer and enjoy when you have a craving for chocolate.
Sweetpea's ThoughtsBy sweetpea
Lovely, textured truffle with deep pink color and rich chocolate flavor.
Not too sweet.
I’ve cut one of the truffles open in the photo so you can see the gorgeous color.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Best Juicer?path2 - 11 hours 58 min ago
Experiences with superfoodsabannon615 - 1 day 19 hours ago
80 10 10 or Gabriel Coussens for diabetes type 1bobcurious - 2 days 22 hours ago
Raw Taco Filling Recipe helpnancyzb - 3 days 9 hours ago
Sick when eating cooked foodTammiTrue - 4 days 13 hours ago