1 to 2 ripe bananas
1/2 apple of your choice
Handful of raisins
2 to 3 dashes of cinnamon
1 to 2 tablespoons liquid (water, nut milk, etc.)
Maple syrup (to drizzle) if desired
1. Mash banana in a bowl with the needed amount of liquid to get a nice “soupy” consistency.
2. Thoroughly mix in the cinnamon. If making larger quantities, it would probably be easier to just blend this part up in the food processor!
3. Cut 1/2 of an apple into small (1/2 inch) cubes.
4. Mix in the apple, along with the handful of raisins, into the banana “oatmeal” base.
5. Drizzle with maple syrup if desired. Eat. ;-)
Coconutty's ThoughtsBy coconutty
I think this makes a wonderful alternative to grain based oatmeal.
Hits the spot every time!
And always satisfies my cravings for oatmeal!
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note
Daily Green Juice Drinkdanielr - 7 hours 34 min ago
Alkaline water - healthy or not?JonWalter - 1 day 8 hours ago
Staying raw during quarantineClaireT - 2 days 23 hours ago
Body craving warm foods to stay warmkatherinep - 4 days 13 hours ago
I have been buying organic oats from a prominent supplier. They will not sprout.ClaireT - 1 week 4 days ago