1 to 2 ripe bananas
1/2 apple of your choice
Handful of raisins
2 to 3 dashes of cinnamon
1 to 2 tablespoons liquid (water, nut milk, etc.)
Maple syrup (to drizzle) if desired
1. Mash banana in a bowl with the needed amount of liquid to get a nice “soupy” consistency.
2. Thoroughly mix in the cinnamon. If making larger quantities, it would probably be easier to just blend this part up in the food processor!
3. Cut 1/2 of an apple into small (1/2 inch) cubes.
4. Mix in the apple, along with the handful of raisins, into the banana “oatmeal” base.
5. Drizzle with maple syrup if desired. Eat. ;-)
Coconutty's ThoughtsBy coconutty
I think this makes a wonderful alternative to grain based oatmeal.
Hits the spot every time!
And always satisfies my cravings for oatmeal!
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note
Raw Community Liverpool UKshauns - 10 hours 19 min ago
survey for my book-whats your signanil_pathak25 - 11 hours 45 min ago
Pomegranate is on the front lines of skin defensemarting14 - 12 hours 28 min ago
Best Makeup Kits in MalaysiaKissMineral - 1 day 8 hours ago
Less hungry on raw diet?Harmony1 - 4 days 23 hours ago