1 bunch of bananas
1 cup almonds (soaked)
1 cup dates (diced)
1 cup raw rolled oats
1. Soak the almonds a day before. Rinse and roughly chop them.
2. Finely dice dates to little pieces and set aside.
3. Put everything except the dates in a bowl into a stick blender or potato masher. Blend until it is as rough or smooth as you prefer.
4. Dump the mixture onto a sheet of parchment paper or a fruit leather tray liner from a dehydrator. Wet hands and spread the mix around.
5. Place the date chunks evenly on top of the mix, so that they are lightly embedded in it. Spread mixture should be at least 1/4 inch thick.
6. Once the first side is leathery enough to peel off the paper or liner, flip and slice it into your preferred shapes using a pizza cutter.
7. Continue to dehydrate until a piece snaps when you bite it.
8. Store these types of foods with a tiny container of desiccant like the kind you find in your herb/vitamin bottles to absorb moisture to maintain crispness.
Gorawonabudget's ThoughtsBy Gorawonabudget
Banana lovers will dream of this sweet, crispy treat. All the characteristics of a classic dessert/candy but with all the nutrition of a raw snack.
Dates, oats, and almonds complement the sweet flavor of bananas.
Great as a workout recovery snack or as a dessert.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note
It looks like you're new to The Rawtarian Community. If you'd like to get involved, click one of these buttons!Login to Community Signup for an account Login using Facebook
Pumfu? Tofu replacement becoming popularharrisonf64 - 12 hours 31 min ago
How Important is Organic Food to you?Brooke69 - 15 hours 36 min ago
What do YOU eat before or after a big workout?carminef - 17 hours 11 min ago
Cannabis Benefits??Mpagvaok - 1 day 40 min ago
Sensitive teeth since bring rawArshi - 1 day 1 hour ago
Leave a Comment
The Rawtarian wants to hear from you! Let's get the conversation going! Leave a comment or review below.