YieldServes 2-4; 6-8 crepes
1 cup macadamia nuts
1 cup cashews
1 teaspoon lemon juice
1 dash Nama Shoyu
1 teaspoon water (or more for consistency)
1 cup strawberries
1 cup blueberries
1. Start the morning before by making a banana crepe in the dehydrator. Blend 5-6 bananas and then spread the mix on 1 Teflex sheet.
2. Dehydrate for 18-24 hours at 95–100 Fahrenheit.
3. Take your banana crepe out of the dehydrator and cut (should make about 6-8 crepes).
4. Blend the nuts, lemon juice, Nama Shoyu, and water to make a creme filling.
5. Put some creme filling in the banana crepe and roll.
6. Top with blended strawberries and sprinkle with blueberries.
Kandace's ThoughtsBy kandace
This is a decadent, delicious, Sunday morning treat!
Based on a recipe from a video by Alyssa Cohen (I was taking notes while watching, so this may be a bit of a variation).
You may want to wait a few minutes before serving to allow the strawberry sauce to soften the banana crepes.
The crepes are also really good the next day if you leave it in the refrigerator with the strawberry sauce already on the crepes.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note
Does anyone have any natural deodorant ideas?rashimggoel - 1 day 5 hours ago
Helloooo Raw Christians....jonnahd - 3 days 7 hours ago
Partially dehydrate energy ballsClaireT - 4 days 23 hours ago
Natural PerfumeTammiTrue - 6 days 17 hours ago
Best Affordable BlenderClaireT - 1 week 2 days ago