Mixed baby greens
strawberries, blueberries. raspberries, blackberries
Dressing of choice, I used my Sweet Cranberry-Orange Dressing, below.
Sweet Cranberry-Orange Dressing
2 large navel oranges, zest if desired, and peel oranges
1 cup fresh cranberries
1/4 cup olive oil
2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
2 tablespoons agave, or more to taste
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon, optional
1. Combine all dressing ingredients in blender until creamy.
2. Pour over salad and enjoy!
raspberry fruit leather, optional:)
1. Place a glass in the center of a round platter and arrange lettuce around it.
2. Scatter assorted berries as desired.
3. Remove glass, top with fruit leather bow, and serve.
Happy Holidays everyone!!!
Evergreen's ThoughtsBy evergreen
A quick and easy holiday salad
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note