YieldServes 1 or 2
1 cup pecans
1 tablespoon honey
½ tablespoon vanilla extract
½ teaspoon cinnamon
Pinch of nutmeg
Pinch of sea salt
1. Soak pecans in 2 cups of water overnight (about 6 – 12 hours). Drain and rinse.
2. Spread pecans onto a dry towel and blot dry.
3. Toss with honey, vanilla, cinnamon, nutmeg, and sea salt.
4. Allow to marinate 30 minutes to 1 hour to absorb flavor.
5. Spread on dehydrator trays and dehydrate for 12-20 hours or until dry.
6. Store in a resealable bag in a cool, dry place.
Wanna_B_raw's ThoughtsBy wanna_B_raw
Delicious as a snack! Also delicious when used in the sweet potato casserole.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note