Raw white cake recipe
Shelf Life5 days in fridge
Rating5/5 (from 2 ratings)5
- 1. Place almonds in food processor. Process into a fine flour. You are making almond flour!
- 2. Add cashews. Process again until well combined and cashews are quite fine.
- 3. Add dates and process again.
- 4. Add remaining ingredients and process one last time until as smooth as possible. Although try not to overprocess. You are looking for a texture similar to the brownie recipe that I am sure you've already made :)
- 5. Shape into a cake shape using your hands for a real cake-like result on a cake plate. Alternatively (and easier) - squish the cake down into a glass pan or a springform pan.
- 6. Refrigerate for at least one hour before serving. Ice if desired.
The Rawtarian's ThoughtsBy The Rawtarian
This white cake is quite plain on its own. It really needs some fruit or icing to spice it up.
This white cake recipe is very versatile. Get creative! Try combining with raw whipped cream, strawberry sauce and tons of berries for a strawberry shortcake!
- This recipe is very low in Carbohydrates, and Sodium.
- This recipe is low in Calories.
- This recipe is a good source of Vitamin E.
- This recipe is a noteworthy source of Protein, Dietary Fiber, Iron, and Riboflavin.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
My Recipe Notes
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note
FREE Raw Recipe Package
Subscribe to newsletter below. Get the 11 Best Raw Recipes (PDF E-Book Package) instantly.
The Rawtarian Recipes
- Raw Dessert Recipes
- Smoothie, Juice And Breakfast Recipes
- Raw Savory Recipes
- Raw-Nut-Free Recipes
- Raw Dehydrator Recipes