2 cups flaxseeds
1 cup cashews
1 red bell pepper (chopped)
1 carrot (chopped)
1 lemon, juice
1 clove garlic
1/2 teaspoon sea salt
Drizzle of agave
1. Grind Flaxseeds into a flour using a blender or food processor.
2. Process all the ingredients with the Flaxseed flour.
3. Spread the mix onto a thin layer on Teflex sheets
4. Dehydrate for 18 hours; flipping over onto screens after 6 hours.
5. Break into small bite sized crackers and enjoy!
Note: To make into Cheezy bread simply spread the mix thicker and dehydrate a little longer.
RachelRaw's ThoughtsBy RachelRaw
These crackers were inspired by one of my childhood favorites, Cheez-its!
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note
buckwheat sprout toxicity?martinj - 1 day 8 hours ago
Any low fat recipes? Awful lot of nuts in almost everythingJADAMZ - 2 days 12 hours ago
Shower Filterlizh7 - 4 days 13 hours ago
Eye CareSarah_the_Bee - 1 week 23 hours ago
Alternative to nutritional yeastClaireT - 1 week 2 days ago