2 cups flaxseeds
1 cup cashews
1 red bell pepper (chopped)
1 carrot (chopped)
1 lemon, juice
1 clove garlic
1/2 teaspoon sea salt
Drizzle of agave
1. Grind Flaxseeds into a flour using a blender or food processor.
2. Process all the ingredients with the Flaxseed flour.
3. Spread the mix onto a thin layer on Teflex sheets
4. Dehydrate for 18 hours; flipping over onto screens after 6 hours.
5. Break into small bite sized crackers and enjoy!
Note: To make into Cheezy bread simply spread the mix thicker and dehydrate a little longer.
RachelRaw's ThoughtsBy RachelRaw
These crackers were inspired by one of my childhood favorites, Cheez-its!
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note
I want to try this but the cancellation procedure is unclearbillielim - 15 hours 23 min ago
I'm Nit Weighing MyselfTammiTrue - 1 day 5 hours ago
How Much A Fruit Drying Room Cost?meibang - 5 days 1 hour ago
Hi!! New here and new to raw!AmazingFry - 5 days 5 hours ago
Really Dry SkinLillyDaplyn - 5 days 20 hours ago