Rating4.8/5 (from 4 ratings)4.75
YieldServes 4-6 depending on what you use it for
2 cups flax seeds (covered in water)
½ cup sun dried tomato paste
1 teaspoon cumin powder
½ teaspoon chili powder
½ teaspoon coriander powder
½ teaspoon kelp
3 dash chipotle or cayenne powder
¼ cup cilantro leaves (chopped, optional)
1. Make sun dried tomato paste by soaking sun-dried tomatoes covered with water in a jar and then puree.
2. Put Flax seeds in mixing bowl with enough water to cover them. Let stand for 15-30 minutes or until all water is absorbed.
3. Then add all other ingredients and mix well.
4. On non-stick dehydrator sheet (or lightly oiled with coconut oil if you don’t use non-stick) spread mixture evenly & score into “chips” for easier break apart when dry.
5. Dehydrate for about 8 hours at 118 degrees or less.
6. Then flip over on to mesh dehydrator sheet to finish drying. Dehydrate until crispy. Drying time will vary depending on thickness of cracker/chip, type of dehydrator used, moisture level in your air, etc.
Luv-2B-raw's ThoughtsBy luv-2B-raw
These are a delicious replacement for Mexican Chips.
Wonderful with any Mexican food – salsa, sunflower seed mock bean dip, taco salad, etc.
A great way to eat more Flax Seeds & get more Omega 3s! Yummy!
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note
Food processor suggestions?ryanh6796 - 3 hours 27 min ago
Jicama and palm heartsTammiTrue - 7 hours 13 min ago
Like to share my Energy Healing service page (im not a scammer)TammiTrue - 7 hours 15 min ago
How do I choose the right juicer and blender?johnlucas - 21 hours 25 min ago
Best Juicer?ncowan - 2 days 5 hours ago