3 cups coconut pulp (3 thai coconuts)
¾ cup flax seed (ground after measuring)
¾ cup sunflower seeds
2 medium celery stalks (chopped)
2 tablespoons dulse flakes
1 tablespoon white miso
1 tablespoon cayenne
1 tablespoon Stevia
½ cup coconut water
1. Place coconut pulp, sunflower, celery, dulse, miso, and coconut water in a processor until very smooth and viscous texture forms.
2. Add in flax, cayenne, and Stevia (by now the batter should be thicker, but still easy to maneuver).
3. Separate batter on two non-stick Teflex lined dehydrator Excalibur trays.
4. Dehydrate at 145 Fahrenheit for 1 1/2 hours and then lower the temperature to 105 Fahrenheit.
5. Continue to dehydrate at 105 for approximately 2 more hours. Flip crackers onto open lined trays.
6. Continue to dehydrate 4 more hours, or until desired texture is reached.
Mocha's ThoughtsBy Mocha
Delicious crackers that works wonders for your health and tastes great to boot!
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note
Long-distance BackPacking RAWAngie2 - 1 day 22 hours ago
Mushrooms and rotten eggs burpsEnergy Healer - 1 day 23 hours ago
Low income raw living?Energy Healer - 1 day 23 hours ago
Going Back To RawEnergy Healer - 1 day 23 hours ago
How do I make a raw, alcohol free, vanilla extract?Angie2 - 2 days 17 hours ago