1/2 cup dates
1/2 cup almond meal
2 tablespoons cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
1 tablespoon water
Pinch of sea salt
1/2 cup blueberries or any other fruit
13 blueberries (for topping)
1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
1 tablespoon flax meal
1 teaspoon agave nectar
1. Process the dates in the food processor, and then add the rest of the ingredients.
2. Add a tablespoon of water if the mixture is too dry.
3. Spoon in 1 tablespoon of Cinnamon Pastry into each hole of a small cupcake tray. Mold with your fingers into small tart shapes.
4. Blend all the ingredients until smooth.
5. Spoon the jelly into each tart and top with an additional blueberry.
Cinnamon Blueberry Törtchen ("small tarts" in German) are perfect raw bakery treats!
With a cinnamon crust and blueberry jam filling, you can enjoy these delicious pastries with a nice cup of chai tea.
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note
© 2009-2020 The Rawtarian.
This information is not intended to replace a one-on-one relationship with a qualified health care professional and is not intended as medical advice.
I encourage you to make your own health care decisions based upon your research and in partnership with like-minded, qualified health care professional(s). I wish you success on your raw journey!