1 1/2 cups buckwheat groats
1 1/2 cups golden flax seed
1/2 red bell pepper
1 teaspoon sea salt
1 teaspoon paprika
1 clove garlic
1 teaspoon oregano
1. Soak flax and buckwheat overnight. Prepare in the evening.
2. Start blending about a cup of the soaked seed mix with 1 cup of water in the Vitamix. Pour into a large bowl.
3. Repeat the process using up all the mixture but on the last mix add all the herbs, salt, garlic and veggies into the blender as well. Add a little extra water if required.
4. Stir into the rest of the mixture in the bowl.
5. Now, with the bowl of batter to your left and a dehydrator tray to your right, take 4 soup ladles of the mixture and spread evenly over the square Teflex sheet using a spatula. Use up all of the mixture in this way.
6. Place in dryer at around 7 pm for 3 hours on 145 and then turn down to 115 overnight.
7. In the morning, flip over and peel back Teflex sheet to continue drying the underside. Should be ready in time for lunch!
Sweetpea's ThoughtsBy sweetpea
Very light, crispy, melt in your mouth crackers.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note
acne scars, how can I heal them?Mpagvaok - 3 days 21 hours ago
Losing WeightOriginz - 3 days 21 hours ago
Diet and Exercising for Weight Loss!!!Originz - 3 days 21 hours ago
I want vegan recipes for my diet ?Originz - 3 days 21 hours ago
My Mom needs a root canal! Any advice from a raw dentist?sagancarl695 - 4 days 22 hours ago