1 1/2 cups buckwheat groats
1 1/2 cups golden flax seed
1/2 red bell pepper
1 teaspoon sea salt
1 teaspoon paprika
1 clove garlic
1 teaspoon oregano
1. Soak flax and buckwheat overnight. Prepare in the evening.
2. Start blending about a cup of the soaked seed mix with 1 cup of water in the Vitamix. Pour into a large bowl.
3. Repeat the process using up all the mixture but on the last mix add all the herbs, salt, garlic and veggies into the blender as well. Add a little extra water if required.
4. Stir into the rest of the mixture in the bowl.
5. Now, with the bowl of batter to your left and a dehydrator tray to your right, take 4 soup ladles of the mixture and spread evenly over the square Teflex sheet using a spatula. Use up all of the mixture in this way.
6. Place in dryer at around 7 pm for 3 hours on 145 and then turn down to 115 overnight.
7. In the morning, flip over and peel back Teflex sheet to continue drying the underside. Should be ready in time for lunch!
Sweetpea's ThoughtsBy sweetpea
Very light, crispy, melt in your mouth crackers.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note
How do you know how much to eat daily?theartluva - 36 min 35 sec ago
Less hungry on raw diet?TammiTrue - 3 days 13 hours ago
Olive oil and honey face maskVanja - 4 days 2 hours ago
How do you know how much to eat daily?mandyi - 4 days 11 hours ago
Lara Bars!lian4 - 5 days 15 hours ago