1 1/2 cups buckwheat groats
1 1/2 cups golden flax seed
1/2 red bell pepper
1 teaspoon sea salt
1 teaspoon paprika
1 clove garlic
1 teaspoon oregano
1. Soak flax and buckwheat overnight. Prepare in the evening.
2. Start blending about a cup of the soaked seed mix with 1 cup of water in the Vitamix. Pour into a large bowl.
3. Repeat the process using up all the mixture but on the last mix add all the herbs, salt, garlic and veggies into the blender as well. Add a little extra water if required.
4. Stir into the rest of the mixture in the bowl.
5. Now, with the bowl of batter to your left and a dehydrator tray to your right, take 4 soup ladles of the mixture and spread evenly over the square Teflex sheet using a spatula. Use up all of the mixture in this way.
6. Place in dryer at around 7 pm for 3 hours on 145 and then turn down to 115 overnight.
7. In the morning, flip over and peel back Teflex sheet to continue drying the underside. Should be ready in time for lunch!
Sweetpea's ThoughtsBy sweetpea
Very light, crispy, melt in your mouth crackers.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note
Quit Smoking before OR after going raw?senuani - 28 min 16 sec ago
FRUITARIAN!!!!loverlyjoy - 3 days 31 min ago
Sick when eating cooked foodloverlyjoy - 3 days 43 min ago
Winter! Raw till four???? Advice!!! Weight gain?Harmony1 - 6 days 10 hours ago
Is bagged salads raw vegan?Harmony1 - 6 days 10 hours ago