Meat from 2 young coconuts (approximately 1 cup)
1 tablespoon coconut oil, (soften at room temperature but not to liquid)
5 tablespoons water
1/8 teaspoon sea salt
1 pint strawberries (cleaned)
1 cup coconut flakes (dried)
1. In a blender, whip coconut meat, coconut oil, and sea salt.
2. Gradually add water until a creamy consistency is achieved. Add more or less as needed.
3. Place in refrigerator for an hour to firm up.
4. Remove stems from strawberries and stand upright on flat side. Make a deep “X” from the tip of the strawberries towards the bottom.
5. Place coconut cream into a piping bag with a tip.
6. Pipe into each strawberry and arrange on a serving platter.
7. Garnish with dried coconut flakes.
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note
© 2009-2019 The Rawtarian.
This information is not intended to replace a one-on-one relationship with a qualified health care professional and is not intended as medical advice.
I encourage you to make your own health care decisions based upon your research and in partnership with like-minded, qualified health care professional(s). I wish you success on your raw journey!