1/2 cup coconut (dried)
1/2 cup sunflower seeds
1/2 cup dates
1/2 cup apricots (dried)
1/2 cup apricots
1 inch piece vanilla pod
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1 teaspoon psyllium or flax seed
1/4 cup seeds or nuts (ground)
Pinch of sea salt
Cinnamon (for dusting)
Seasonal fruit (to decorate pie)
1. Soak the dates and apricots in warm water for a few minutes to soften.
2. Meanwhile, grind up the coconut and sunflower seeds and then place in the food processor.
3. Add the soaked fruit and process until you have a sticky mass.
4. Press the crust mixture into a lined flan dish.
5. Soak the apricots for a few minutes in warm water and then blend with all the other ingredients.
6. Add the ground seed, once the blender is running, so that you can thicken up the mixture to a thick puree.
7. Pour into the crust and decorate with your favorite seasonal fruit and dust with more cinnamon. Yum!
Lovely apricot/vanilla/cinnamon fruit pie.
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note
© 2009-2020 The Rawtarian.
This information is not intended to replace a one-on-one relationship with a qualified health care professional and is not intended as medical advice.
I encourage you to make your own health care decisions based upon your research and in partnership with like-minded, qualified health care professional(s). I wish you success on your raw journey!