1 medium sized eggplant (chopped)
1 medium sized red bell pepper (chopped)
1 cup sun-dried tomatoes (soaked 12 hours)
½ cup cherry tomatoes
¼ white onion (chopped)
1 handful of fresh oregano
1 cup of chia seeds
2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar
Pinch of Himalayan pink salt (optional)
SPICY SWEET CHILI SAUCE
1 ½ cup of tomatoes (chopped)
1/2 cup of sun-dried tomatoes
1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
3 dates (or other sweetener)
1 stalk of celery
Pinch of cayenne spice pepper (more if desired)
Pinch of chili spice pepper (more if desired)
INSIDE THE WRAP
1 small cucumber
1 small tomato
1 small carrot
2 lettuce leaves
½ stalk of green onion
A slice of red onion
1 tablespoons of pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, or hemp seeds (optional)
1 tablespoon of raw sauerkraut (optional)
1. Take all of the wrap ingredients. Place them into a high speed blender or food processor and blend until almost smooth.
2. Pour the mixture into 2 dehydrator trays and smooth with a spatula.
3. Dehydrate at 120 Fahrenheit for 4 hours and turn over.
4. Flip the wraps and dehydrate at 115 until dry for another 46 hours (do not overdry, or it will become brittle and will be hard to fold).
5. Chop the vegetables that will go inside the wrap. Combine all of the ingredients for the Spicy Sweet Chili Wrap in the high speed blender and blend until desired consistency is achieved.
6. Mix the chopped vegetables in the sauce. Place the eggplant wrap onto the saran paper and wrap the vegetables inside the wrap.
Pack tons of veggies into these totally flavorful and delicious raw wraps!
Eggplant is very popular in traditional Ukrainian dishes. It contains a large amount of water which is good for balancing diets that are heavy in protein and starches.
Chlorogenic acid found in eggplants prevents the mutation of body cells into cancer cells.
It is normally eaten cooked, but by adding it into this recipe, it gives this cooked flavor and texture that we love.
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note
© 2009-2020 The Rawtarian.
This information is not intended to replace a one-on-one relationship with a qualified health care professional and is not intended as medical advice.
I encourage you to make your own health care decisions based upon your research and in partnership with like-minded, qualified health care professional(s). I wish you success on your raw journey!