Raw salmon salad pate recipe
Shelf LifeUp to 3 days in fridge
Rating4.9/5 (from 10 ratings)4.9
- 1. Place sunflower seeds in the food processor. Process into a fine meal.
- 2. Add everything else (except the celery) and process until well combined. (You may need to stop processing a few times and scrape the sides of your processor down with a knife.)
- 3. Transfer processed mixture into a bowl and add your optional chopped celery (for texture). Stir with a spoon. Your raw salmon salad pate is now ready!
The Rawtarian's ThoughtsBy The Rawtarian
This practical recipe is super quick to whip up. No soaking or prep is required.
I use sun-dried tomatoes that have been pre-soaked in olive oil. (If you're using dry sun-dried tomatoes then you may want to add 1 tablespoon of olive oil to the recipe.)
This raw mock salmon salad pate is great served on a green salad with a small splash of apple cider vinegar as a dressing.
This recipe can be eaten right away, but it also keeps well in the fridge.
- This recipe is very low in Carbohydrates, and Sodium.
- This recipe is an amazing source of Vitamin E.
- This recipe is a good source of Protein, Vitamin C, and Vitamin B6.
- This recipe is a noteworthy source of Dietary Fiber, Iron, and Riboflavin.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
My Recipe Notes
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note
FREE Raw Recipe Package
Subscribe to newsletter below. Get the 11 Best Raw Recipes (PDF E-Book Package) instantly.
The Rawtarian Recipes
- Raw Dessert Recipes
- Smoothie, Juice And Breakfast Recipes
- Raw Savory Recipes
- Raw-Nut-Free Recipes
- Raw Dehydrator Recipes