Rating5/5 (from 1 ratings)5
YieldServes 1 or 2
1 tablespoon olive oil
½ teaspoon Italian seasoning
¼ teaspoon garlic granules
¼ teaspoon onion powder
¼ teaspoon sea salt
2 ears corn on the cob (shucked, trimmed)
1. Mix oil & Italian seasonings in a small custard cup; stir well and let sit for about 15 minutes. Meanwhile shuck and trim corn.
2. Mix the garlic, onion powders and the salt in a small dish; set aside.
3. Heat dehydrator and set up dehydrator tray with Teflex sheet lining.
4. Place corn on Teflex sheet and brush all over with oil-herb mixture.
5. Heat in dehydrator for about 30 minutes before serving time.
6. Remove corn to plates and sprinkle with salt mixture.
7. Serve and enjoy!
QTLayla's ThoughtsBy QTLayla
Warm and buttery flavored, you will find these more delicious than the cooked version.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note
Whatsapp +44 7448 183503:Buy IELTS PTE certificate online in australiamakeang202 - 1 day 1 hour ago
BUY REGISTERED UK PASSPORT ONLINE, GERMAN DRIVER'S LICENSE ONLINE Whatsapp +44 7448 183503makeang202 - 1 day 1 hour ago
Whatsapp +44 7448 183503 Buy IELTS PTE certificate online in australia, Buy IELTS online withoutmakeang202 - 1 day 1 hour ago
Whatsapp +44 7448 183503 Buy IELTS PTE certificate online in australiamakeang202 - 1 day 1 hour ago
How Much A Fruit Drying Room Cost?meibang - 1 day 7 hours ago