YieldMakes 1 and 1/2 tall glasses
1 mango, skinned and chopped
½ carrot, grated
1 orange, quarted then cut out of the skin
1 small branch of broccoli, grated
strawberries, de-leafed and sliced
Add into your blender.
- A handful of ice
- Pieces of a mango, skinned
- Strawberries, de-leafed and sliced
- Pieces of orange, quarted and cut out of the skin
- A small grated branch of broccoli
- Half of a grated carrot
- Approx. 1 cup of water, should come halfway up the ingredients in the blender
One's ThoughtsBy One
This is the start to my raw creativity and is a very simple but refreshing start to the day, or to have after exercise. The ice/water is great for hydration and gives it a good ‘texture’. This summery smoothie is very open to experimentation. Enjoy!
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note