Rating5/5 (from 1 ratings)5
YieldServes 2-4, depending on how hungry you are
1 cup walnuts
6 Medjool dates
2 tablespoons dried coconut (shredded)
½ cup coconut cream
4 Medjool dates (pitted)
Peach or nectarine (pitted, chopped)
1 teaspoon vanilla (optional)
Peach or nectarine (chopped or sliced)
1. Chop walnuts in the food processor, then add dates and coconuts and process until slightly sticky.
2. Fill four 1/2 cup dessert bowls or two 1 cup dessert bowls with equal amounts of crust mixture.
3. Press mixture against sides and bottom of bowls to form crust. You may put this in the fridge while you make the filling to solidify the crust a little. I prefer it warm and crumbly.
4. Make coconut cream with young coconut meat that has been blended until smooth with just enough water or coconut water to make the blender keep moving. This works best in a high speed blender like a Vitamix.
5. Put coconut cream (you could use 2 bananas and leave out the coconut cream if you are in a hurry), banana, Medjool dates, peach or nectarine, and vanilla in the food processor and process until smooth and well combined.
6. Pour or spoon equal amounts into each crust.
7. Arrange sliced or chopped peaches or nectarines on top of each pie. You can chill this for an hour or so if you prefer it that way.
Luv-2B-raw's ThoughtsBy luv-2B-raw
I made this for breakfast a few days ago because I had some bananas and nectarines that were getting quite ripe.
It was a huge hit! Hope you will all enjoy it too!
This recipe works very well with strawberries too!
Warning: Because there is no thickener used, this recipe is best done in individual serving size bowls. If you put it in a pie pan, it will be a bit runny.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note
Bullet Blendergrgrayson - 9 hours 48 min ago
Choosing the right blender (HELP)grgrayson - 9 hours 52 min ago
Daily Green Juice Drinkdanielr - 19 hours 2 min ago
Alkaline water - healthy or not?JonWalter - 1 day 20 hours ago
Staying raw during quarantineClaireT - 3 days 10 hours ago