1 large pear
½ cup pecans (chopped)
½ cup golden flax seed (ground)
1/3 cup almond flour
½ tablespoon coconut oil
1 handful of dried currents
1. Process pear and apple in food processor until smooth.
2. In a medium bowl, combine pear/apple mixture, pecans, flax seed, almond flour, coconut oil, and currents and mix well.
3. If mixture is too liquid, add almond meal or flax seed to thicken.
4. Spread on Teflex sheet and dehydrate at 145 for 2 hours.
5. Remove, slice into squares, flip, and return to dehydrator at 115 for 6-12 hours or until desired moisture is achieved.
Jillian's ThoughtsBy jillian
A great recipe!
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note
Anti aging effects of raw foodrobing9010 - 1 day 9 hours ago
I hate my juicer! Help Pleaselizab - 1 day 10 hours ago
Olive oil and honey face masklizab - 2 days 12 hours ago
Is it good to eat only when hungry?lizab - 2 days 13 hours ago
Wrinkles & Fine LinesAlina - 2 days 15 hours ago