Rating5/5 (from 2 ratings)5
½ pint fresh raspberries
2 apples (peeled, sliced)
1. Throw the fruit in the food processor.
2. Blend it well so there are no chunks.
3. Spread onto Teflex sheets (two should do it).
4. Dehydrate for about 18 hours or until dry enough to peel off.
5. Cut with a pizza slicer into fun shapes or slices. Eat like candy!
Bitt's ThoughtsBy bitt
Perfect for the kids or for a raw snack food that is fat-free.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note
How to improve fertility?Angie2 - 1 day 8 hours ago
Winter! Raw till four???? Advice!!! Weight gain?Angie2 - 1 day 8 hours ago
Is bagged salads raw vegan?Angie2 - 1 day 8 hours ago
mascaraGyaniA - 1 day 18 hours ago
What does everyone do for a living?annette - 4 days 8 hours ago